Poets go to bed earliest, followed by short story writers, then novelists. The habits of playwrights are unknown.
1. Women and Sleep from The National Sleep Foundation.
2. Read About Infographics Then Have A Nap from NowSourcing
3. Some scientists think lack of naps could mess toddlers up for life from Jezebel.
4. Four Essential Sleep Habits For Kids from Natural Papa
6. Five Reasons You Need More Sleep from Fit Sugar
7. The Key To Happy Kids? Sleep and Exercise, from Whole Living
8. The Truth About Sleep and Productivity: Working overtime doesn’t increase your output. It makes you stupid, from Inc.
9. Ten Reasons To Go Back To Bed from io9
10. You’ll Sleep When The Crushing Loneliness Subsides from Jezebel
11. Winston Churchill Recommends The Siesta, from Michael Hyatt’s blog
13. Can’t sleep? Persephone Magazine recommends tea.
15. Segmented Sleep: A Cure For Modern Ills? from The Society Pages
16. The Sleepiest (American) States: Which American states are the most sleep deprived? from BuzzFeed
17. Some people have internal clocks longer than 24 hours, from OMG Facts
18. Parenting A Short Sleeper, from The Well Rested Family
20. I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead
22. And in depressing news, Study Suggests a Link Between Sleeping Pills, Early Death from WSJ
23. Is It More Difficult To Sleep If You Exercise At Night? from MunFitnessBlog
24. Have you ever been THIS tired? pictures of napping cute things from Buzz Feed
25. 20 Things You Didn’t Know About Hibernation from Discover