- Principles Of Color And The Color Wheel from Codrops
- Why Pink Doesn’t Even Exist from Brainpickings
- Brownwashing: Why Brown Is The New Green, from GOOD
- Idioms Referring To Colours Of The Rainbow from Daily Writing Tips
- Colors: Definitions and Names from The Millions
- DID YOU KNOW THE COLOR ORANGE IS NAMED AFTER THE FRUIT, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND?
- All about the Munsell color system from Wikipedia
- The smell of white — mixtures of many distinct scents end up smelling the same from Discover Magazine
- Take Off Your Inverted Spectrum Glasses: Color’s True Charm Is In The Brain from Discover
- Hot chocolate tastes better in an orange cup, Cosmos.
- Describing Colours To Blind People, from BF
- Men And Women Talk Differently About Colour from Explore
- The crayola-fication of the world: How we gave colors names, and it messed with our brains (part I) from Empirical Zeal
Search this blog
Posts and Dates