- The Anorexic Statement by Rachel Cusk at New Statesmen
- The Female(?) Athlete Triad: How An Evolutionary Advantage Can Turn Its Ugly Face On Both Sexes, from Suppversity is part one of a series of three. These articles are about how athleticism and disordered eating are linked. It’s evolutionary and biological in its approach.
- I Am Mental Illness: Anorexia–Biting Back from Double X Science
- Disordered Eating Among Males: A Silent Epidemic infograph from Good Men Project
- Wildly Inappropriate Things to Say to People With Eating Disorders from FTB
- Eating Disorders Cross-culturally from Skepchick
- The Women Who Dated Men With Eating Disorders from The Cut
- Eating Disorders And The Fear Of The Ordinary from Thought Catalog
- Intro to Eating Disorders: Myths, from Skepchick
- Barefaced and Beside the Point: Appearance Anxiety in Eating Disorders from The Beheld
- The Female Athlete Triad from Skepchick is a good reminder that we cannot and should definitely not judge someone’s health by their athletic appearance.
Search this blog
Posts and Dates